Sunday, January 9, 2011

a new start in the New Year

Happy New Year?

So far, no.  It has been a terribly unhappy start to 2011 for me. 

But I'm quietly determined to turn this around.

I haven't been applying the GM for ages now but I need to start focussing on it.

I'm also getting back into Matrix Reimprinting which is a method of Emotional Freedom Technique that I was learning about last year.

It feels like my life has gone from bad to worse to horrendous over the last 6 years and I wish I could turn the clock back and start over again but I can't.  I've got to start here, today.  And I think the answer will be Matrix Reimprinting, I need some practical tool to help me discover my old patterns and belief systems that have got me into this deep rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!