Saturday, July 31, 2010

July measurements

Taking measurements once a month is proving to be a bit tricky.  If the measuring tape is just 1/2 an inch out of place it can change the measurement entirely, so I am changing my tactic slightly to make it easier and more consistent each month.

The changes in the last month are:

Left calf muscle 41cm *

Right calf muscle 30cm *

Right knee was 42cm now 40cm

Left knee was 41cm now 39 cm

Right thigh was 61cm now 57cm *

Left thigh was 61cm now 57cm *

Hips were 113cm now 111cm

Waist 95cm no change

Bust 109cm no change

Right upper arm now 39cm *

Left upper arm now 40cm *

A * denotes that I have added a new measurement or have slightly changed the point of where the measurement has been taken.  My upper arms for instance are now measuring larger than when I originally started but this is due to measuring from the widest part.  I have no idea which part of my upper arm I was taking a measurement from when I first started, all I know is that every month it varies too greatly to be a reliable reading.

I am pleased that I seem to be getting a downward trend each month in most areas, the only parts that do not seem to be changing are my torso area - so my waist, hips and bust!  I haven't been doing much in the way of exercise (well... ok...  none at all) except for the incidental calorie burning from housework and working my part time job so it's time to step it up a bit and start running from predators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!