Saturday, June 12, 2010

My lovely hubby

He came home the other day with a gift that will be put to ALOT of good use!

Er.. whoops!  No, not this one...  although, he would be put to good use as well *nudge nudge wink wink*

This one.  Not as beautiful, but pretty and functional in its own right.


We have a Philips hand blender with its own container but because we both want to use it for smoothies (and I'm the only one who will clean it properly after use!) DH thought it would be handy to have a Kenwood Smoothie 2GO.  That way, if he gets his mug dirty he has to clean it rather than use mine.

Every day for the last 3 weeks I have been making a delicious smoothie for myself, either for lunch or breakfast, usually consisting of a handful of frozen summer berries, a banana, a dash of milk and probiotic yoghurt, a couple of scoops of whey protein and a tablespoon of chia seeds.  Whiz it all up and out comes a thick frothy and totally yummy concoction that I have to use a spoon to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!