Sunday, June 27, 2010

Disappointed

Started using the SMART mode tracks a few days ago and I was quite disappointed to discover that the tracks are all the same music that Jon uses as the background for his morning and evening meditations.  I thought the SMART mode music would vary a bit more, but the only real discernable difference between the tracks is the length of time.  Each track is meant to take you into a certain level of SMART mode depending on the time of day. 

I have to admit that I'm pretty annoyed that the music is all the same, I was expecting something different.  Well I suppose it is too late to do anything about it now, so I will keep the CD and use it to my benefit.  Perhaps Jon's theory is that using the same music over and over makes it easier for us to get into SMART mode quicker and easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!