Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June measures

Today I had my measurements taken again and I am relieved to report a slight change after my first full month of doing the Gabriel Method!


Right knee was 43cm now 42cm

Left knee was 40 cm now 41cm

Right thigh was 62cm now 61cm

Left thigh was 63cm now 61cm

Widest part was 114cm now 113cm(tummy area)

Hips were 114cm now 113cm

Waist 95cm no change

Bust 109cm no change

Right upper arm 35cm no change

Left upperarm 34cm no change


The frustrating part of using a measuring tape is trying to measure exactly the same spot every month.  My arms and legs in particular are a bit of an annoyance because we only have to measure a half inch either side of the correct spot and it changes the outcome, so I either get really happy or really pissed off LOL!

I'm pleased that things seem to be heading in generally the right direction, only one centimetre reduction (except my left knee - it appears to have grown - but the right knee has shrunk so they are almost even sizes again!).  I haven't been fully implementing all of the suggestions Jon makes in his book, only due to the cost, but I am ADDING stuff in so it is only a matter of time before I start to see even more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!