Thursday, June 17, 2010

SMART Mode

So yesterday I finally ordered my SMART Mode CD!!  I can't wait to get it and begin using it, I think it is going to add so much more to my daily GM routine.  I don't listen to the Morning visualization as much as I had planned, I guess with the early morning starts I've had this week I have completely relished my sleep-ins as much as I can so I used that as an excuse to not do my meditation.  I love the Evening meditation though, Jon's voice is incredibly sexy LOL!  Usually I am asleep before the end but a couple of nights recently I have been so restless that it took a couple of hours to get to sleep (doesn't help that we don't have curtains on our bedroom windows - I'm still getting used to how light it still is so late at night).

Next measuring day is the 30th of June, I have no idea whether I will have gained or lost, my clothes don't feel any different yet.  I'm looking forward to finding out either way as it will be a good indication of how effectively the GM is working for me and I can re-assess what I am doing so I can fine tune a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!