Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reviewing the GM

It's now been almost 7 weeks since I started to incorporate the GM into my lifestyle.  These are the changes I have made thus far......

  • using whey protein over my morning muesli and in my daily smoothie
  • taking a digestive supplement, a women's multi and Vitamin E
  • organic food wherever possible (being far from a large supermarket that stocks a great range makes this a bit tricky, but I'm now looking at doing grocery shopping online)
  • chia seeds for my Omega 3 intake
  • eating more nuts and seeds every day (especially Pistachio nuts - I am totally addicted to them!)
  • drinking heaps of water without really trying
  • chocolate cravings are almost non-existant....  I did say almost hahahaha
  • listening to the evening meditation religiously
  • listening to the morning meditation once every 3-4 days, just depends on how early I need to be up in the morning
  • my Smart Mode CD arrived yesterday so I can start incorporating that into my routine

What I could improve on

  • doing more visualization and meditation (which I can do now with Smart Mode)
  • running from predators
Any other suggestions welcome!
Next week I will be measuring myself again to see if I have made any progress (fingers crossed), I am feeling quite positive that I have but the real proof will be in the measuring tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!