Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Apple cider vinegar & Omega 3-6-9

I have developed two new habits this week.  Actually, one new one and one old one.

Under advice from Power Over PCOS naturopath Julie Merrick, I have started taking Apple Cider Vinegar three times a day.  It's super strong stuff, so if you are considering taking it, always dilute it in water and if necessary add a squeeze of lemon juice too.  I have a 1/2 teaspoon of ACV in a glass of water just before each meal.  It's a bit icky to get down so make sure you stir the vinegar really well in the glass, otherwise it ends up sitting at the bottom and makes the last few mouthfuls really difficult to swallow.

Omega 3 & 6 is really important to take for the GM, but I haven't been taking it for 1.5 years now (silly).  I found some Flaxseed 3-6-9 capsules on sale at half price, and as the shop didn't have any whole flax seeds or fish oil caps in stock I thought the Flaxseed caps would suffice for now.

Still waiting for my GM book to arrive, I got really excited yesterday when a package turned up in the post but it wasn't the book.  Instead, it was the Teachings of Abraham Master Course audio set I had ordered off Amazon.  I have uploaded all 11 cd's onto my iPod so I can wander around the house (or mow the lawn, if I can get the shed door open to get the mower out) and listen to them at leisure.

2 comments:

  1. Umm... well I received an email from library today telling me I can pick up GM as it's ready. I might get it first.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

    That was a big raspberry for you!

    I emailed the Amazon seller about my book, he wrote back saying that his "shipping time" of 1-2 days confuses people, and my book would take 10-15 days to actually be delivered! I will be careful who I purchase things from on Amazon now, this seller is in the USA but I didn't know that til today. HMPH!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!