Thursday, May 27, 2010

I did a very silly thing

As I was preparing some fruit for my smoothie yesterday I managed to stab myself in the hand, blood poured out and I started feeling quite faint!  Fortunately I was able to stop the bleeding pretty quickly.  My hand hurts if I stretch it out flat so I will just have to nurse it for a couple of days until it heals up a bit.

I have had a bit of craving for chocolate yesterday and today so rather than feel guilty about it I have given in to it and had some organic dark mint chocolate - it was sooooooo good!  I have heard about how Candida can cause a craving for sugar so I will do a bit more reading on that as it could be exacerbating the sugar cravings.  I don't have any physical signs of thrush so that is a real positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!