Friday, May 21, 2010

Supplements & meditation

Yesterday I received my morning meditation CD through the post so I was really pleased to be able to listen to it before I got up for work this morning.  I think the "spinning the spine" visualisation is going to take some practice, because I just couldn't picture the ball of light spinning around my vertebrae one by one.  So I just pictured my vertebrae lighting up one by one and radiating white light in every direction.

I have ordered more supplements today so hopefully they will arrive early next week.  For anyone in the UK, I ordered my stuff through http://www.myprotein.co.uk/.  The site looks to be quite popular with body builders and fitness freaks, I chose to buy from there because it was the first site I found that sells pure whey protein isolate powder (no artificial flavours etc) in 1kg bags.  Then I found a good multi-vitamin (with Vit E) and a good digestive enzyme supplement so have ordered those too.

As of today I have switched over to filtered water and oh boy can I taste a difference!  Dorset water is naturally hard due to the limestone in the region, it has a metallic taste and is just plain yuck.  I have been reluctant to drink because of it, and now I don't have to worry about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!