Monday, May 10, 2010

Waiting waiting waiting

I am so impatient!!  I ordered my book through Amazon last Wednesday, it was despatched on Thursday and I hoped it would arrive today via the postman.  I'm pretty sure he has been but had nothing to deliver to us :(

Meanwhile, I have been reading the forums and watching the Youtube videos, listening to the evening meditation and trying to get my head around the Gabriel Method.  I am not questioning whether it really works as I have seen so much evidence (as if Jon's story isn't enough!) that it DOES work if applied correctly.  I think that so many years of being told "the only way to lose weight is through dieting" is a belief system that is difficult to break down. 

We have all been told that, all our lives.  I remember Jon Gabriel talking about neural pathways and how listening to the evening meditation helps to create new neural pathways, so I am listening to the meditation religiously every evening.  I think it is already starting to work, I am eating smaller meals and feeling fuller much quicker.  I don't obsess about the chocolate treats in the fridge and if I fancy one I try not to ignore the feeling, I just have one. 

Come on book, I need you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!