Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FINALLY

My book arrived today!!  I have been trying to read it slowly and thoroughly rather than rush through it.  Luckily I have lots of highlighter pens so I can easily find all my favourite paragraphs and quotes.  EVERYTHING Jon says makes so much sense, I can see how my body has been fighting to stay fat for so many years.

I had a small revelation a couple of days ago.  While I was stuck in Australia last year waiting for my UK visa I was living with my parents most of that time.  In those six months I gained alot of weight, somewhere between 5 and 10kg.  Interesting huh?  Being in such close proximity to my father, the person who I have felt so hurt by.  It's no small wonder that my FAT switch came on, it was trying to protect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!