Monday, May 31, 2010

Official starting stats & pics

Okie Dokies...

Here are my starting measurements.  I probably should have done this a few weeks ago but I guess it wouldn't really make alot of difference. (for the record, I am approximately 86kg or 190lb when the pics & measurements were taken)


Right knee 43cm

Left knee 40 cm (strongest)

Right thigh 62cm

Left thigh 63cm

Widest part 114cm (tummy area)

Hips 114cm

Waist 95cm

Bust 109cm

Right upper arm 35cm

Left upperarm 34cm (dominant)

I will post new measurements at the end of June.  If I haven't done it, don't hesitate to tell me off!


And starting pics (wearing my new UK size 16 Running-away-from-predators gear):











Notice how my left foot turns in a little in each pic.  This is probably because I broke my leg at the age of 6.  I am left handed at most things, my left leg is stronger at kicking than my right and my right leg is a little weaker due to the stroke I had at 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!