Saturday, May 8, 2010

I just want to HUG her



Watching this video was the ultimate clincher for me to buy the book.  Helen's emotional speech is so genuine, I believe her 1000% and she has so much admiration for Jon and his anti-diet methods.

I listened to The Jon Gabriel Show podcast where Helen was a guest on the show and her story is amazing, I have so much admiration for her after everything she has endured and how she has been able to overcome her weight and health issues.

Perhaps now, as the word spreads about the Gabriel Method, people will stop being so judgmental and nasty toward others who carry too much weight.  I'm really sick of those "Biggest Loser" and "Dance Your @ss Off" TV shows, they only mock obesity and make money out of real people who have real problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!