Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whey & stuff

So my supplements arrived on Monday, I was really impressed that the courier company emailed me to let me know my goods were being delivered between 12:07 and 13:07, and they were true to their word!

I started taking my supplements yesterday and so far so good, although I'm not sure how much Whey Protein Isolate I ought to be having.  Yesterday I tried one heaped tablespoon on my muesli, then I tried two tablespoons in my fruit smoothie for lunch.

This morning I tried two tablespoons on my muesli and honestly couldn't even tell it was in there.  I also had a banana and felt so full afterward, however it's only a couple of hours later and I'm already wanting to look in the fridge for something else.  I thought hhmmm maybe it's because I'm not drinking enough water, but I've probably already had a litre and I'm still sipping.

Last night wasn't the best, I was minding a 5 month old puppy for some friends yesterday and I walked her home at 8.30 last night, so by the time I got home and settled into bed I was so restless that it took at least an hour to wind down and get to sleep.  Then I was up at 4am to start work at a farm by 5.  I might have a power nap in the afternoon after I've had some lunch and got some work done around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!